NXM 0.00% 3.9¢ nexus minerals limited

Ann: Nexus Wallbrook Regional Drilling Commences, page-79

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Lemonwasher is not entirely on his own. I have no grievance with Andy and like most on here I am very much under water, I am somewhere about the depth of where the titanic is sitting. However the sp is not necessarily the sole arbiter of management's performance. Looking back, a lot of the predictions did not come true however at the time they appear reasonable on the evidence available at that time. Exploration is a tricky business and sometimes the end result does not live up to the initial indications. Having worked in a number of occupations I have found that there appears to be a universal rule. For every person having a go there is always a small posse sitting on their hands on the sidelines offering criticism. Some of the posts on here remind me of that rule. Andy may not be the gift from God that we would all like but he is giving it a shot and if he succeeds we all win. The company still has some great assets and hopefully they will be monetised at some stage. Kicking the shit out of your own team is not a useful strategy, leave that to the two major political parties, they do a much better job of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $50.83K 1.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 308213 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 96598 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.