PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

It's my bedtime but brieflyA Pollyanna is a late 19th Century...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    It's my bedtime but briefly
    A Pollyanna is a late 19th Century character specifically a adolescent orphan girl who though the most terrible circumstances befell her always came out with these Positive interpretations.
    They made a 60's movie of the books starring Hayley Mills.
    Pollyanna is a "heroine" of the USA Religious Right.
    She's to the right of the Tea Party and Sarah Palin.
    Pollyanna is Faaaaaar Out.

Now doing a Rooney is Mickey Rooney as in mid 1940's Movie Musicals where in small town America Mickey oftenb portrayed as having a Wise Judge as a father[played by was it Lewis Stone?] anyhow these movies were Early Teenage Shenangans based.Very pre Animal House etc these movies were Bobby Soxers.
    Anyhow boy meets girl etc but they always had an ending based on
    Gee we're Bored/Frustrated/Mis Understood whatever.I know let's put on a Show for the town
    and the finale would proceed to showcase the singing,dancing acts of these gunner be movie stars like Deanna Durbin,even Judy Garland and tacked in Donald O'Corror and our Mickey Rooney

Of course Mickey was pushing 30 but looked 16 and poor Judy and Deanna were on the slippery slope but it was
    All G Rated Family Fun!!!

so Rooney,I admit is a self generated Metaphor for a schuckster which coincidentally is a simile for Spiv.

personally have more time for a oh schuster than a Spiv.
    The latter is more nasty.

anyhow,no reference to goggle went into this post.
    To me it's Lived History but you can look it up if you want some confirmation.
    cheerio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.33K 90.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 107175 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 35426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.