PEK 9.30% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Hi Sjl. I think Peak is going to go for the whole $400m, and...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Sjl. I think Peak is going to go for the whole $400m, and probably from several sources by providing what the customers (who intend to invest for the rights to buy off Peak with the balance from banks or other financial institutions, maybe even from governments trying to buy rights to rare earths who want some surity of supply; plus us regular shareholders who want to step up and be part of this soon to be amazing company. Dont forget based on their projected income they could pay investors back in less than 2 years. Presumably some of the investors could probably be paid back in product which would leave our shareholding intact for us to get the rewards every year if we so wish. Other suppliers would have to compete with Peak and on our projected costs there may not be any one else who could compete on price and quality.
    I agree with Rameez that now is the time to get your shares cheap. It doesnt really matter too much what you have paid for your shares to date because in time they will be cheap. You currently know a lot about this company and how good the resource is and you probably dream about getting in a company like this at this price. I hung in on Sandfire Resources and they went from around 4c to over $8 in not much more than a year. It's 11,000% increase was the largest of any company in the world that year and I dont see why Peak in time can't do something similar.
    To all you other shareholders, STOP fretting and enjoy the ride. Merv. Please remember this is my opinion only but thats how I see it while I wait for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $51.71K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73648 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.