NGY 0.00% 1.9¢ nuenergy gas limited

Extracted from the 4th Quarter Financial Report for the period...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Extracted from the 4th Quarter Financial Report for the period ended June 2022 for Globaltec Formation Berhad (5220.MY), NGY's majority shareholder on 25 August 2022 -

B10. Exploration and development expenditure/activities

During the financial year, the Energy segment continues to focus on executing its Tanjung Enim POD
    I with discussions carried out with several other parties which includes the Indonesian Special Task
    Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities (“SKK Migas”), MEMR, a gas gathering facility
    provider and potential gas buyers. In addition, the Energy segment is also progressing on the
    necessary environmental impact studies as required under the POD I. The detailed framework and
    scope of the environmental impact studies which has been discussed and agreed between the
    appointed consultant and the regulatory authority/commission had been submitted to the Ministry of
    Forest and Environment of Indonesia. Stakeholders’ engagement comprising mainly villagers in the
    vicinity of the POD I area, and local government bodies, in respect of environmental impact studies
    on their lives and livelihoods have already been completed. In addition, field samples of the
    environment around the POD I area have been collected and Energy segment’s appointed consultant
    is in the midst of preparing the technical report related to pollution control in respect of air, water and
    emissions for the area under the POD I. Also, the Energy segment has received the Seller
    Appointment Letter from SKK Migas that formally authorises and appoints the Energy segment to
    sell CBM produced from the Tanjung Enim PSC on SKK Migas’s behalf. The Energy segment has
    also received technical proposals from shortlisted engineering companies for the front-end
    engineering design (“FEED”) studies for its POD I. The FEED study is expected to commence in the
    second half of 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 166035 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 63475 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.