WML 0.00% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

Ann: Nickel and Copper Massive Sulphides at Mt Venn, page-10

1. 1,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    my assumption as many is that...

market / alot.of investors have invsted in wml on the lithium hype.. as good as this announcemnt is on the sulphides.. nickel cu grades + project resource of mt venn its pretty obvious that many that have invested from 2c+ have invested on value being derived from their lithium assets... weather that be from value creation from divesting their assets in quality neighbourhoods which has been alluded to for nearly 12mnths thru announcements or from the off chance they actually do a left field, and choose to actually keep one + drill.one project is any ones guess...

it is somewhat dissapointing to see this quality announcement not really doing much to the shareprice but its managements job to create shareholder value by extracting maximum value + i am a firm believer that once the market gets a greater sense of direction as to what is happening with their lithium assets... then is when wml will start to reflect its true value.... seems like market doesnt have much faith in management at the moment when we have been left in the dark for so long on our lithium tenements for almost 12 months in a booming lithium market only being told that they are looking to divest them - one said there was an open data room + yet we as shareholders are just left in the dark with zero communication- Sad to see a company with quality personnel - quality asstets- cash in the bank and lithium tenements in prime real estate locations sit at a measely $10m market cap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 25329659 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8279054 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 350000
Last updated 15.15pm 10/05/2024 ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.