WCN 6.25% 1.7¢ white cliff minerals limited

re: Ann: Nickel-Copper Drilling Commences at ... Sometimes you...

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    re: Ann: Nickel-Copper Drilling Commences at ... Sometimes you pick it, sometimes you miss it!
    I first got on board WCN @ 4.5c just prior to the last announcement release and sold out @ 5.3c on the day of the release.
    I missed the beginning of the big run yesterday and while watching didn't feel right or confident to get on board again. It didn't surprise me that it retreated a bit off the intra-day high of 8c.
    I wanted to get back on board again and watched closely after it opened this morning ... it retreated a little more which is what I was looking for and then seemed to find good support around 6c (guessing you might have been sitting @ 6c John and didn't quite get filled) and sellers under 7c were started drying up .... so I jumped on and got a fill @ 6.2c. With the low @ 6.1c, I was most pleased with my re-entry point. If it was a good day again I thought it may have finished in the 7-7.5c range. The rest of the day was just a steller run and to finish close to the intra-day high was amazing considering its on the back of yesterday's big run.
    Be interesting to see what happens tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $27.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $24.17K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3380832 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 709677 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.