KIN 1.82% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

This is a really exciting announcement in my opinion and one of...

1. 758 Posts.
    This is a really exciting announcement in my opinion and one of the reasons I got into KIN in the first place.

The Chairman of KIN Mining, Terry Grammer is an award winning geologist and is a Director of Sirius Resources (ASX: SIR). He has also been behind the $Billion Nickel discoveries of Western Areas (ASX: WSA) and Cosmos at Jubilee.

Terry (and the rest of the KIN team) have expressed excitement in what they see as strong similarities between the ‘Eye’ structure which hosts the world class Nova and Bollinger Ni - Cu discoveries belonging to Sirius Resources and the similar shaped aeromagnetic feature at the Kingfisher Ni sulphide-Cu-PGE-Co-Au Prospect within KIN Mining’s Desdemona Project Area.

The ‘Eye’ structure hosting Sirius’ spectacular Nova/Bollinger Ni-Cu discoveries have obviously been more extensively explored than KIN’s Kingfisher target. However, early results from Kingfisher have proved very exciting and warrants the exploration for conductors as detailed in KIN's announcement today.

I've been watching with interest the Nickel market coming alive again with many Junior Nickel explorers getting a massive uplift (ie ASX: SEG, BUX, PIO, THX, POS). With great early results and being on a mining lease, Kingfisher is a very exciting target in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $66.71K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.