SGQ 17.0% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Hi ozblue I am happy to discuss the stock with you. Can you do...

1. 7,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2075
    Hi ozblue

I am happy to discuss the stock with you. Can you do so without resorting to hyperbole?

100's of holes... technically correct. Actual number = 201.
    Nothing substantial? I see it differently. 5 years ago nothing was understood about the deep geology... now the drill is starting to score hits. The results of methodical exploration. That timeframe is almost normal for genuine exploration. Personally, I avoid the penny stocks just hyping a narrative. I also don't play this game for pennies.

Fair enough... constant reassessment of the business case is required. What I see is a very low market capitalisation, no debt, sufficient cash for the current drill program, multiple targets identified with an improved hit rate, a recent discovery hole with the best grades in Australia (although still narrow intercepts), a follow up hole which reproduced the result of the discovery hole a meaningful distance away (i.e. not a director's special twinning a known intercept but some genuine risk taking), the effort from management to explore early commercialization of the surface deposits (and unlike you, I see no reason to distrust management on this. If this was a scam, the last thing a management would do is orchestrate independent proof it was a rubbish notion), the company, meanwhile, has been advancing the Patterson tenements and have an initial RC drilling program mapped out ready to go.

By all means... keep bagging the company and good luck to you if you catch a few more pennies. If it turns out that your assessment has been correct then you will have played this well. On the other hand, a couple of people have recently come on to the thread stating that you have influenced them to sell... I certainly hope you haven't talked them out of a winner, because one thing is certain... you won't be compensating them for any of the lost opportunity should it prove you actually didn't have a clue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.005(17.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.3¢ 2.7¢ $234.8K 7.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 919124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.