SGQ 0.00% 1.8¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Nickel-Copper Sulphides Intersected Down-Plunge, page-87

1. 1,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I did.
    Extra costs to produce matte from NPI? Almost uneconomic even at these prices. Chinese NPI production costs range between US$3.50-$4.50 per lb, and we estimate that making nickel matte could add an estimated US$2 per lb, the sum still being less than the current nickel price. However with NPI and matte both receiving approximately 85% of LME price in sales, the additional cost of making matte from NPI translates into an LME price of US$7.60 per lb as a break-even cost for production. One has to question why NPI producers would add cost to receive the same revenue and reduced profit?
    Article stated the nickel price tanked on the news...not for long, now well above that dip.

How about the carbon emissions from the process? Good lord, they're even predicting acid rain in the areas it would be processed.When one considers Indonesia’s primary sources of power, heavy fuel oil and coal, it quickly becomes apparent that these Indonesian HPAL plants will deliver what amounts to some of the dirtiest battery-making ingredients produced anywhere.

This makes nickel sulphide development projects like those found in Western Australia and like Giga Metals’ Turnagain project in Canada so attractive, with their straightforward metallurgy and low carbon intensity per tonne nickel produced.

I queston your motive for posting that article. Did you assume no one would read it?

There's a few very negative contributors to this thread that don't own the stock. It's highly suspicious.

You're invested in nickel? where and how?
    Who are your management you speak of?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $2.077K 115.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137361 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 333095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 84072
Last updated 10.19am 29/04/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.