G88 0.00% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

Ann: Nickel Discovery Extends Over 3 Kilometres, page-132

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Thanks Coriolanus, nice and simple geo perspective.

First and foremost Tim Putt is no dummy, and he may well be right regarding the nearology plays that currently exist. In my opinion, slowly evidence is mounting that the deposit is down dipping southwest; of course the verdict is still out and good luck to those other stocks. Take a punt on the others if you wish as a just in case but here is where the money is - it's plain and simple to me.

What I have noticed, and why it is important to read between the lines in my opinion.

Announcements :

6th Nov 2017 -Nickel discovery, RC drilling, continue to RC drill (no mention of appointments/or potential of deposit at depth)

10th Nov 2017 - Established lateritic and clay-rich saprolite erosion, increase of laterite system (400m width), shows "good lateral continuity and extends deeper" (deposit style), establishment of Hole 41 (potential extension into sulfide style deposit), and developing the program*

*Tim and Co. realise that there is high probability of a sulfide structure, they as at this stage have approached NEWEXCO (in discussion)

24th Nov 2017 - NEWEXCO/G88 have discussed current results to date and formed a strategic alliance. The "KEY" within this announcement : 'planning of the geophysical program'

5th Dec 2017 (today) - Extension of deposit, shows "excellent lateral continuity and extends deeper" (deposit style), and 'initial geophysical analysis of the target lithologies indicates that the Quiksilver ultramafic remains open along strike**

**Initial geophysical analysis (very positive)

Note also the wording change between announcements on the 10th and on the 24th - many may have missed this (bolded for perusal); thus why you need to read every line slowly - putting passed to present.

I was buying today, I will continue to buy tomorrow and I will likely call Tim up later in the week for a chat. This is an exciting deposit and it is happening very quickly. As far as no news till the middle of January, I personally don't think so - there is a great deal that could be announced from a geo perspective.

Good luck, will it bounce tomorrow - no crystal balls here but I've been doing this a while and I can see a standout deposit when I see one. This will happen fast, it's no Sirius but it'll be close.

Regards, God Bless, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.061K 406.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 748927 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 697068 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.