G88 0.00% 1.1¢ golden mile resources ltd

(My response got really long winded sorry in advance) Grades are...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    (My response got really long winded sorry in advance)

Grades are one thing yes, and they aren't 'world record', sure, but IMO people get too caught up in that.

Are the grades good? yes (this itself justifies a continued project, forget everything else)
    Are they 'amazing' by HC standards? no
    Is the depth of the resource from what we have seen so far good? yes
    Is the length of the resource from what we have seen so far good? yes
    Is it likely to be commercially viable based on information so far? yes
    Are we dealing with laterite right now? yes
    Can this laterite alone be profitable? still yes
    Will it be insanely more profitable if it's sulfides? yes

So just looking at quicksilver alone, there's a strong chance this is a commercially viable deposit even without the sulphides lets say (Unless I'm mistaken?), so that alone lessens the ultimate downside risk here IMO and makes it a decent RvR bet. If you then add the benefit of potential sulphides and then of the gold, it's some very nice bonus on top and the upside potential far outweighs the down.

We have a good project here, what we are debating is whether or not it's going to be 'amazing' by our standards and to what degree. I think we have lost sight of the fact that even if we don't hit these stretch targets, what we are left with is still a damn good deposit.

The guys over at VMS and others are not flocking to land grab around G88 just because "there might be sulphides, but if not, it's game over".

The real question is whether or not G88 is a good investment. My answer is that there is risk, always, and if we don't hit sulphides that is what will kill the SP in the short term, but it will then just present a new buying opportunity and bounce back up over the following months as the project progress. The upside potential however is knowing we are on a good deposit regardless of sulphides and that this alone should see us head north, then add the potential of upcoming sulphide and gold announcements, and it's just going to be a couple of bags from here easy.

So here's a....let's say... 50% risk of no sulphides and poor gold progress? being conservative, you can adjust to suit... but the SP won't go below 30-40c at absolute worst on any poor news I think, so a 50% fall at 50% risk vs a 200%+ rise, so that's at least 1:4, pretty good if you ask me, and personally I don't think the probability is 50% I think our chances are looking good and just noting the region we are in and what others have seen also is a positive sign.

All IMO, but this is why I hold, find enough plays like this with these odds and your portfolio only treks in one direction.
    Last edited by Robo.T: 05/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 915231 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 609208 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.