G88 0.00% 1.1¢ golden mile resources ltd

Not downramping mate, I dont intend on owning this stock, just...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Not downramping mate, I dont intend on owning this stock, just playing the devil's advocate so to speak to warn new investors who have their dreams pinned on this being this the next Sirius and do a ten bagger from here. There is a chance it will skyrocket if they find the mother-lode of nickel sulphide deposits at depth, however if they continue to find avergae grades of laterite and never find a sulphide deposit, this stock will likely fall substantially from its present heights.

Yes, there are successful laterite nickel deposits however to my knowledge these are mostly operating in Asia, whereas there have been many issues and costs involved in operating laterite nickel deposits in Australia. For more info on the challenges of Australian laterite I suggest you take a quick read of the following article: https://www.australianmining.com.au/features/the-nickel-laterite-challenge/

Not here to downramp, I hope you all make a fortune and spend it wisely, but just throwing in my 2 cents on the potential downside if the sulphide dream does not eventuate.

All the best.
    Maverick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.