ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Hello ESR supporters, Just came to post some thoughts, not...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hello ESR supporters, Just came to post some thoughts, not trying to influence opinion, as always DYOR.

So it seems Chris is really trying to push this to be an Intrusive **broic Hosted nickel Discovery.
    Analysis on Hole 33 will be interesting, as the copper levels on hole 30 are too low for crystallised basaltic magma from **broic rocks - Think the likes of Nova or Voisey’s Bay.

If what his belief turns out to be a komatiitic nickel ore deposit, will add more dissemination, and will see the stock weaken quite quickly. Given that black Swan is komatiitic, it leads me to believe this is more likely.

If the holders want to see this increase, unfortunately ESR needs to find that ore body. I can’t fault the results, it is all about testing the targeted area, and could be promising.

Just be wary of the risk, Chris is about selling the product and getting the market moving. Statements like “it’s open in all directions” when there is one hole, just shows up as uninformative ramping - as one hole has to be open in all directions.

Enjoy the next few months, I will keep watching with interest.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 16833568 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2226549 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 930000
Last updated 10.10am 15/05/2024 ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.