SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Hi Guys; While looking at the number of issued SIR shares, there...

1. 1,879 Posts.
    Hi Guys;
    While looking at the number of issued SIR shares, there were not heavy selling within the last 5 months. Even the compulsory sell of small parcels (11K shareholders), which started from the middle of January, did not cause a collapse of sp (0.07c was the bottom). The major shareholders also did not change during this period. I think, someone has accumulated shares during the whole time. If you knew there were shares for sell and you wanted them, what would you do? Shake the tree, discourage current holders by pretending there are big sellers (eg. 10,000,000 shares/2 sell orders at 0.014 appear on a screen for a long 4 months). That fact and SIR great tenements prevented me from selling my holding.

If most of the small parcels were sold up until now, we should see steady rise of sp me think. Don't think people would easily sell their shares at that low level. SIR has a great potential to become a mid-tier company within 2-3 years. In the past Creasy generated his wealth through well-chosen investments. Currently he has been personally involved in SIR affairs (over 27% SIR shares and the additional personal interests in tenements), as such we should expect that his ambition is to become a second Andrew Forest in WA. My opinion

Cheers nj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.