MOH 16.7% 0.7¢ moho resources limited

This is the frustrating point for me @Quennevais. 2 holes is a...

1. 9,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    This is the frustrating point for me @Quennevais. 2 holes is a preliminary probe to test out an initial exploration model. Surely the ground (all 3 prospects) is well past that stage and we should be getting more aggressive with the drill bit?

No one likes capital raises but it's even worse taking forever to get things done because you don't have any money. I appreciate they're trying to avoid dilution but in the process of eking out the work, the value of our capital has been eroded such that we're going to get dilution anyway.

The all time low is at 4.3 cents and we're sitting at 6.3. Realistically there must be very few shareholders who are not under water at this level. We've got multiple avenues that demand intensive work. Maybe they have a guaranteed value driver up their sleeve that they can't share yet but mostly it feels like they're gambling on whatever the next sliver of news is driving a better raise price. I say bite the bloody bullet, raise some decent capital and get on with a lot of work.

I'm not clear why IGO would be funding driling at Burracoppin and Empress Springs - they JV'd the projects to MOH for us to fund the work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.