GAL 0.00% 16.5¢ galileo mining ltd

locky27, I'd say this Announcement on the 23/Aug/2021 is what is...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    locky27,
    I'd say this Announcement on the 23/Aug/2021 is what is being referred to.

RESPONSE TO SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS In response to shareholder enquiries Galileo Mining Ltd (ASX: GAL, “Galileo” or the “Company” advises it is aware of comments published on the website HotCopper.com.au which make potentially defamatory claims. The Company has reported the posts to the HotCopper.com.au moderators and the Company lawyers have also written directly to HotCopper.com.au highlighting these posts and requesting they be removed, while reserving its rights. The Company is making this announcement to prevent or correct a possible false market in the Company’s securities that may have arisen due to these posts. Galileo respects the rights of all shareholders/stakeholders to have a view on the Company and its operations. However, the board will not condone any party (or parties) who promote and/or make false, misleading, or what it believes to be defamatory, statements against the Company and its officers. Galileo advises it has sought legal advice in order to protect the interests of the Company and its shareholders. Galileo is fully aware of its continuous disclosure obligations and has complied, and continues to comply, with these obligations. Authorised for release by the Galileo Board of Directors. Investor information: phone Galileo Mining on + 61 8 9463 0063 or email [email protected] Media: David Tasker Chapter One Advisors E: [email protected]

Bit of interest being shown today, SP up some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71745 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.