FBM 10.0% 2.2¢ future battery minerals limited

I think what you say is correct, coupled with the recent CR to...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    I think what you say is correct, coupled with the recent CR to 'sophisticated' investors who, if they haven't sold already, are questioning why they bought in the first place, and $8 million was raised, that's 50 million shares. We all know how the 'sophisticated' game works on a CR, broker and mates buy in looking for a quick buck, only a small percentage where/are interested in the prospects of the company involved.
    The selling pressure is now too much for AOU, unfortunately, just a matter of how bad this gets. We are on/near 12 month low and nickel price is at multi year high!!!! Something is really wrong here, and I don't think its the resource they have their feet on, its clearly the shareholder base.
    Getting in bed with S3/Wise-Owl probably made it worse, getting all the T2 punters involved.
    Real shame. This latest announcement was stellar, I could list other companies who have had lesser nickel sulphide strikes and their SP has more than doubled on announcement. What to do now? that is the $64 question..... GLTAH

Last edited by 88aaj: 26/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $7.53K 354.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 459 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 92283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.