NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

Ann: Nicolay Number 1 Well Revised Spud Date , page-3

1. 5,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19777
    That's correct Phil.
    I said the same thing on my post on the other thread; "We all should be aware that it's the geological make up of the shale that will be the biggest value driver for New Standard, not an arbitrary drill date which was set 4+ months ago."

Some guys dumped their shares on Wednesday and Thursday by the expectation of bad news (actually no news) from FED/US and ECB/European Central Bank. They thought that the market would go down dramatically. They gambled but now it seems that they are trying to buy their back as the stock price hasn't went down as they expected, because no one is selling other than themselves !!!

Yes, markets will go down a bit but we all (macro analysts) keep an eye on the new data which will be coming from US tomorrow and next weeks. (I am watching and making macro analysis all the time). If they come bad, FED will have to make the QE3 anns. in September. That is the consensus now by all the economic society. If they come good, FED will do nothing. You can see here that the markets will not go down badly in both cases because of the good economic data or QE3 expectations. In contrary the market will go up after August in any case as it happened last year. So I am not selling anything but just waiting both spudding and QE3/Good economic data.

Good to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.