ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I will say it again, this board has been accountable and in my opinion have done an excelent job and do not deserve the kind of treatment they get. It's time for people to start appreciating just exactly what they have achieved and if management does not get the support and recognition they deserve, then it will ultimately impact their performance. If I believe they were deserving of removal, then I would have no challenge with supporting that move, but I have seen nothing that they have done that serves removal from our board and that is what I am referring too.

And if you think that the thousands of views that are viewed here on hotcopper, do not have an effect on the sentiment and the company, then I believe you could not be further from the truth ....social media which also includes forums such as this, do have a significant impact that is why so maany big and small traders visit these threads daily ...too support their trading agenda.

And there is a big difference between discussing a direcectors performance and pushing shareholders to form an alliance to remove him from the board, this is a serious matter and I for one do feel it needs to be adressed.

Cheers
    Last edited by attitudes: 07/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.