NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

From experience, I was a shareholder of NMS when they ran into...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    From experience, I was a shareholder of NMS when they ran into financial trouble and were the subject of a take over bid. All the same tricks were used as with NDO.
    Anyway the offer price was 2.4c (from memory). I refused it. Business went on as usual with the new shareholder owning around 80%. They improved company performance and within a year I sold out at 3.6c with the SP then moving to 5c by the end of the 12 months following the take over.
    Since then consolidation has happened (30:1) and the SP is now over $1. I believe the consolidation is either to help make it easier to mop up remaining shares (less volume to buy) or it maybe because they plan to CR and increase business activity. The former is more likely true.
    Anyway, I think you have 6 or more likely 12 months before anything such as consolidation would happen, if ever. Also I dont think the 75% delisting is likely as there are quite a few requirements for this, i have since read.
    But then again after more than a decade, I am presently no longer a NDO holder but I have intentions of buying back in if new management seems to be sensible with revenue and gearing towards production of Linepachan.
    Marketscan, I feel your pain regarding losses from NDO. Also, I like your honest assessment of OEL (had a read of that forum).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 88.0¢ 85.0¢ $123.7K 145.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212002 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 29650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.