NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Ann: Nido Brings Forward 3D Survey on Service Con, page-9

1. 4,409 Posts.
    re: Ann: Nido Brings Forward 3D Survey on Ser... I cant believe I got such a bargain today at .145, and such a great announcement will lead to instant profits tomorrow!

It surprised me all this talk of the stock being dumped when really it has made massive progress of late; 4days of rallying had to lead to a little profit taking 4 days of retreat.

Today was at great prices! right at support, for those that missed the opportunity will be disappointed paying higher prices tomorrow now that the word is out

ASX Code: NDO
    20 May 2009 Australian Securities Exchange Limited Company Announcements Office Exchange Centre 20 Bridge Street SYDNEY NSW 2000 Nido Brings Forward 3D Survey on Service Contract 63 Nido Petroleum Limited (Nido) today advised that the Philippine Department of Energy (DOE), has approved the Joint Venture’s application to bring forward a 3D seismic survey work program ahead of a well commitment under Service Contract 63 (SC 63). Following interpretation of the 2D seismic that was acquired in 2008, PNOC Exploration Corporation (PNOC-EC) and Nido sought DOE approval to accelerate the subsurface evaluation on SC 63. Under the revised work programs for SC 63 approved by the DOE, Sub Phase 3 seismic commitment will be accelerated into Sub Phase 2 to enable the SC 63 Joint Venture parties (Nido and PNOC-EC) to acquire the 200 sq km seismic commitment by November 2009. This will allow the selection of the Sub Phase 2 commitment well to be based on high quality 3D seismic. The Sub Phase 2 commitment well is required by May 2011. Nido’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Jocot de Dios said “We are very pleased the DOE has supported and approved this beneficial change to the SC 63 work program, particularly the re-sequencing of the 3D seismic ahead of the commitment well. This work program change is in accordance with Nido’s strategy to continue to mature its significant asset base in the Palawan Basin in the Philippines consistent with the current economic environment. SC 63 is developing into a very attractive block and the additional acquisition of 3D seismic allows the SC 63 Joint Venture to mature the most attractive targets to meet the Sub Phase 2 drilling commitment.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 66599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.