NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

re: Ann: Nido Secures Dragon Oil as Farmin Pa... strat,Do you...

1. 315 Posts.
    re: Ann: Nido Secures Dragon Oil as Farmin Pa... strat,

Do you truly think of this as a 'half baked' announement?That implies it is not well thought out.

I think it helps to

-reduce speculation on how/if NDO will fund the indo equity increase
    -inform the market it is *executing* to its stragegy
    -stop the noise about NDO not being able to attract farm in partners

Whilst I agree that the annoucement injects some doubt, if behind the scenes the additional 10% is seen as a 'tick in the box', then on balance, going to the market with current status helps more than hinders..IMO

I saw the below on another forum from poster 'gassed' and think there are plently of clever people here also that know how undervalued NDO is and expressing/venting their disappointment. Take advantage of your knowledge :)

cheers,
    shocks

-----------------
    Straight from one of the richest men who ever lived, J. Paul Getty.

Getty made his billions mostly in the oil business, but was a shrewd investor in both real estate and stocks.

--'The seasoned investor buys his stocks when they are priced low, holds them for the long pull rise and takes in-between dips and slumps in his stride,' Getty writes on the art of investment. This is a man who took his oil profits and bought up shares on the floor in the middle of the Great Depression - and did the same thing over and over whenever stocks crashed.

--He wrote that, 'Great numbers of people who purchase stocks seem unable to grasp these simple principles. They do not buy when prices are low. They are fearful of bargains. They wait until a stock goes up-and up- and then buy because they feel they are thus getting on sure thing. Very often, they buy too late

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $633 745

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112849 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.