NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

re: Ann: Nido Secures Dragon Oil as Farmin Pa... Great post...

1. 10,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    re: Ann: Nido Secures Dragon Oil as Farmin Pa... Great post regarding shocks nonsense regarding Getty. Everything needs to be placed in context and ndo definitely is for a speculator and not the stocks referred to by Getty. In fact buffet invested in GE during the GFC. Common theme was they invested in established business with good business models with returns immediate via dividends or other forms. Ndo I'm afraid do not fit that bill. Examples were businesses like bhp or Csl which crashed to sub teens in GFC. Good buys. Therein lies some investors assessment of ndo - confused and unrealistic.

As I've said before nido's issue is integrity - market just doesn't trust ndo to deliver. Instead iny of creating doubt I say pb should always be ultra conservative on announcements. The problem is when ndo fails to deliver it almost seems that often other announcements are packaged to soothe the other disappointment which creates a chain reaction. My attitude is to always have clarity in announcements and not give people reason to be pessimistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $633 745

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112849 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.