NDO 10.1% 80.0¢ nido education limited

re: Ann: NIDO TO DRILL ESTIMATED 676 MMBBLS O... Long termers...

1. 8,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    re: Ann: NIDO TO DRILL ESTIMATED 676 MMBBLS O... Long termers know that Phil had to have something to take to the AGM this year and it was always on the cards he would announce something big beforehand. Unfortunately yesterday the market didn't buy into yet. As per usual with a Nido announcement the devil was in the detail or lack there of. "government approval" and "rig availability", two scary conditions. I would think that an extension would be granted on 63 if either of those weren't met and give Nido enough time after Phase 2 starts pumping to fund it better. Do they really want to go this alone or was it a case that a farm in partner just couldn't be found so they've chosen a shallow and relatively cheap drill to get them over the line in 63. Interesting an article in a pines paper today stating "the prospect could be drilled as early as this year" really! Bit different to Nido's announcement of "as soon as practically possible". Well how longs a piece of string? This is all my opinion only and no one wants to see them do something as much as me , but until there is more detail on dates and rigs the market will be skeptical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.090(10.1%)
Mkt cap ! $182.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 89.0¢ 80.0¢ $82.78K 98.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.5¢ 10034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.