CYM 6.67% 3.2¢ cyprium metals limited

I can’t work it out….If I was Baz and the financiers came back...

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I can’t work it out….

If I was Baz and the financiers came back with a rate well above what I was comfortable with and the alternative was that or insolvency and loosing everything wouldn’t you take it and hope like hell copper prices were up and you could reduce costs somehow between now and then…….

how is it possible Baz could go from being so bullish one week to liger the next standing with his pants down looking like a idiot.

I don’t take Baz to the type to straight out lie…. Yes I thinks he has rose coloured glasses on most of the time but I do not take him as a outright liar.

Back 12 months ago most on here(myself included) were cheating that Baz was going straight to a restart study and ordering long lead items and flying out crew to prepare the site for construction, buying cranes etc…. We all thought it was smart…. But maybe there is a reason that the BHP and RIO’s of the world don’t do that… you tread a fine line and leave yourself open the situation we are in now…

prehaps Baz will pull a rabbit out of the hat or prehaps us equity holders go to the back of the cue behind metals X hoping for some cents on the dollar…. We can sh*t in one had and wish In the other and see which one fills up quicker but it’s all up to management now…

what we can do is learn from what’s happened and what may happen, adjust the way we invest and move forward.

I hope that the oracle’s on this feed who are able to predict every market move can be a little humble….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $48.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $122.4K 3.819M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84243 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 434163 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ 858375
Last updated 15.57pm 26/04/2024 ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.