CYM 2.22% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

IGO & TECHGENFARM-IN & JOINT VENTURE PATERSON OROGEN – NORTH...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649

IGO & TECHGEN
    FARM-IN & JOINT VENTURE PATERSON OROGEN
    NORTH NIFTY PROJECT

TechGen Metals Limited (ASX:TG1) (“TechGen” or the “Company”) is pleased to advise that it has entered into a binding Earn-in and Joint Venture Agreement with IGO Newsearch Pty Ltd (IGO, a wholly owned subsidiary of IGO Limited) in relation to TechGen’s North Nifty Project in the Paterson Orogen of Western Australia.

HIGHLIGHTS

IGO to earn-in to TechGen’s North Nifty Project in the Paterson Orogen of WA.

IGO may earn an 80% joint venture interest in the project by sole funding A$500,000 of exploration within 4 years. TechGen’s 20% interest will be free carried until completion of a Feasibility Study.

• The North Nifty Project contains several favourable geophysical and geochemical targets and at its closest point is just 8km from the world-class Nifty Copper Mine.

• TechGen strategically enters second JV with an industry major in the Paterson Orogen.

The North Nifty Project is located approximately 250km northeast of Newman in northern Western Australia. The project comprises two granted Exploration Licences, E45/5506 and E45/5511, covering a combined area of 47km2(Figures 1 & 2). The North Nifty Project lies within the Throssell Group, the younger portion of the Paterson Orogen. The Paterson Orogen is host to a number of world-class mines, the Nifty Copper Mine & Telfer Gold-Copper Mine, and more recent significant new discoveries including the Winu Copper-Gold-Silver Deposit (Rio Tinto) and Havieron Gold- Copper Deposit (Greatland / Newcrest).

The Project has experienced limited previous exploration with previous work largely focusing on the Hakea Prospect, a broad copper anomaly identified by lag sampling. The project area is split into three separate blocks with the southern block located only 8km from the world-class Nifty Copper Mine. To date North Nifty hasn’t been a focus from an exploration standpoint. This transaction allows Techgen to focus its ongoing exploration expenditure on its key assets, John Bull and Mt Boggola, whilst still preserving upside to the prospectivity of North Nifty’s development.

TechGen’s Technical Director, Mr Andrew Jones, commented: We are delighted to welcome IGO as our explorationpartner at the Company’s North Nifty Project. IGO currently holds a major exploration landholding in the Paterson region and are actively exploring adjacent to our project area. As such, our Earn-in and Joint Venture collaboration with IGO strategically aligns the Company with a major, highly skilled, and experienced partner, allowing the TechGen team to focus exploration funds on other project areas. We look forward to working with the IGO team and updating the market accordingly.”

Interest in the Nifty region is picking up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $64.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $81.10K 1.863M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 384030 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 818823 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.