CYM 2.22% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

Has anyone seen this today? I'm not suggesting CYM will obtain a...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Has anyone seen this today? I'm not suggesting CYM will obtain a deal like this but just shows what is possible. This looks like a good finance deal.

Joint venture company, POSCO Pilbara Lithium Solution Co Ltd (the POSCO Pilbara JV Company or Joint Venture) has executed a KRW600 billion (US$460M) debt facility with Korean government-owned banks.

The debt facility, which has a 7-year term and repayments commencing two years from drawdown, comprises both a fixed and variable interest rate with tranche A (50% of the Loan Amount) fixed and tranche B (50% of the Loan Amount) variable.

Each JV participant has already contributed their share of equity funding, with Pilbara Minerals’ initial 18% equity participation (with an option to increase to 30%) funded through the previously announced A$79.6M 5-year Convertible Bond Agreement provided by POSCO (see ASX announcement: 28th February 2018).

Even if CYM sign a crappy finance deal to get going they could refinance and obtain a better deal later on down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $64.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $61.86K 1.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 2718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.