CYM 12.8% 5.3¢ cyprium metals limited

This is a startup, so if you put a startup cap on you look to...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    This is a startup, so if you put a startup cap on you look to get to first revenue asap so you can raise cash to cross a chasm. How can they get to cashflow with the least amount of capital needed?

1) sell the concentrator - this is worth somewhere between 50 - 100m - that is a lot of capital that we need now and the concentrator is only for the sulphide which they say they have covered with their own leach ip

2) just treat the heap leach pads, There were approximately sixty individual pads formed and the results from metallurgical accounting produced from physical measurement, assay results and calculations estimate the current inventory of the historic heap leach pads to be:
    • 17.16 Mt @ 0.53%Cu (~91Kt tonnes of copper metal). this will require the material to be shifted but at a lower cost then mining

The 91k of copper would bring in cashflows of $1.2b aud. They would be able to stage the movements of the material so cash could be preserved. The capital requirement would be substantially less. Once this strategy was proven, the interest rates should have started to go lower, and the recession fears be in the rear view mirror.

I am sure most investors, myself included would back a prudent used of cash to get to cashflow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.006(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.4¢ 4.9¢ $602.7K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 740621 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 449101 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.