CYM 8.16% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Nifty Copper Project Restart Study, page-10

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    On top of this, looks like a long winded tough time for shareholders over the last period. And typically i try to calibrate myself using the charts to help gauge sentiment.

CYM copper.PNG

To me it looks like it could be close or near the major bottom on monthly time scale.
    As i mentioned people should factor some risk in the figures and the con-notes, capital fully diluted market cap should be considered. And that can be balanced with a conservative/reasonable copper price (noting its higher and expected to rise) and only a 6-7Y LoM.

Even with that 28% MC to NPV for an aus based copper project - which can be in production in H1 next year with finance is not a bad proposition.

For new shareholders outside looking in it's fairly robust economics, not a high MC, decent jurisdiction, management team have a track record in the field. Can appreciate that it's been a tough pill to swallow for current shareholders - but i always try to look at shares from an outside perspective. I think they will see a S/P that's dropped due to delays and watering down expectation but a decent value proposition as current.

With that logic in mind my sentiment is updated to buy reflecting my actions today. I'm the centre-point buyer this morning.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $68.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $82.31K 1.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122971 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 355362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.