CYM 0.00% 3.3¢ cyprium metals limited

Hey @Bison8, absolutely correct. Our product sold directly to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Hey @Bison8, absolutely correct. Our product sold directly to the Asian market where these guys already have lots of contacts from the Finders days. That is their strategy which is why they went heap leach. Brilliant play. They know how to plate, they know who to sell to - why do anything different? It's a winning strategy. Finders worked beautifully and got take over a bit early for the super profits to kick in. Hopefully not here.

As to your posts on finance, yep spot on. I've been banging on about finance being the key risk/reward for a while and we are so close you can taste it. Don't really care if there is a CR, they won't dilute too much I'd hope but let's see. Maybe the bankers take a stake in the company ? That would be nice.

Once the market sees the bankers lending money it will conclude, rightly, that the project is a go and will be profitable. That's all that is needed to set the rocket off. Wait for the analysts to note finance is secure and they will want to play as well.

And great work @Da12kl0rd, lots of copper hopefuls in that list. I looked at them all. Set sight on CYM as it was the best project then and still is. That's the advantage of buying a brownfields mine - all the big capital costs have already been sunk. And we still get to amortise them against future profit. Nice play.

These guys will steal a march on these hopefuls and be doing maybe 80-100,000 tons by the time some of these are online. I'd note that some of the estimates are going to be much higher as well given inflation and increased mining costs generally. So take the capital costs and payback periods with a large dose of salt.

All looking great for this year and the SP. Still on track.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $17.05K 517.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47272 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 289495 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.