CYM 3.33% 2.9¢ cyprium metals limited

There's a couple of ways to look at thisI'm sure copper plate...

1. 24,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1369
    There's a couple of ways to look at this

I'm sure copper plate production was mentioned as early as late 2022 early 2023 and now it's 2nd half 2023 which given delays so far could be early 2024 and that one year overdue. So two years to production in these uncertain times with debt and inflation to manage simply adds mountains of risk. Maybe punters were prepared to step up and buy knowing copper metal plate was going to be produced within 15 months and CYM would be re-rated during that period......but add potentially another year? Then there's finance which wasn't mentioned, these delays just make everything more uncertain.

The webinar where BC states there's labour shortages, government delays, lab delays.....that's not news, it's everywhere. Barry's promoted from within to shore up the corporate side of things, interesting as I first thought well he might have gone to the market to find people with certain skill sets and found that there's shortages there too. At the end of the day it's a six month delay and things will look a whole lot brighter when, as Barry said, things are under control of Cyprium and not government departments or consultants.

The testwork seems to be progressing very well and Barry presented some information of the column testing process that hadn't been heard in any previous videos, webinars. It all looks to be going well.

It's be fair to say Barry seemed pretty pissed off lol.....If I was bringing him his afternoon coffee I'd make sure it was exactly how he liked it!

The price is so low bugger the falling knife......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $44.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $43.10K 1.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77359 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.