CYM 11.9% 4.7¢ cyprium metals limited

When you stand back and read your list @DDBB there is so much to...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323

When you stand back and read your list @DDBB there is so much to come when you put in perspective like that.

The dissapointing year means we will just have a commanding 2022. Reasons for delays are valid. Over promising and under delivering, but most has been external factors out of their control and extremely ambitious timeframes set by themselves.

Once an investor audience has confidence in CYMs success, the sp will go up multiples. Most are waiting on met results, revised costs and economics via restart study to be confident in the approach.

Revised JORC will be good to see but not sure how much of an effect we will see from this. Its a double edged sword. I say that, because we are not a company with a small resource, that has just now expanded it to the point its now considered enough for a mine. So we wont see this growth as an explorer who moves to developer. Its a hard life having so much copper already haha.

However, it will definitely be reflectef in the numbers and will boost the restart study. Big pockets will be eyeing up the study, and Hartleys will agressively be trying to buy back their shares. When this comes out i think we will see a big increase in sp. Personally i think its a good move to include the outstanding assays and JORC in the restart study, while awaiting other approvals.

Going back to the JORCs your right, we should have 3 JORC's due over the coming months, Nifty, Maroochydore and Nanadie. A lot on the go with optimized met results coming through and derisking CYM.

There are only assays due for Maroochydore and Nifty. For Nanadie, they can update the resource when they get the chance, as there hasnt been any drilling since Janurary for the sleeper project.

Once we are fully funded we will also see a rerate. The restart study is a BFS. This means it will need to be within 10-15%in other words VERY accurate. It will have to be revised following the JORC. As you say most of the hard work would have been done already by this point.

looking further into the year you could see two more scoping studies. One for Murchison (Hollandaire/Nanadie) and one for Maroochydore.

Good thing is we have enough cash to kick on, SXEW already being refurbed as we speak, so hopefully time to production is kept to a minimum.

Wont be long before we see 5m+ daily volume. tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.005(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $71.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $460.1K 10.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 754900 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 369086 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 17.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ 6723889
Last updated 15.54pm 10/06/2024 ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.