CYM 8.51% 5.1¢ cyprium metals limited

Lol. The poor bloke doesn't even know which state Nifty is...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    Lol. The poor bloke doesn't even know which state Nifty is located in - let alone does he understand the fundamentals of CYM . If all he's going off is some light reading he did on Nifty five years ago and one set of drill results, no wonder he's formed this opinion.

And to be honest - this is probably just how informed "the market" is towards CYM. The average investor probably spends no more than an hour or two a week "researching" stocks. People genuinely believe it's a clapped out asset, with a high capex, and will send any developer who touches it with a ten foot pole broke. Why waste valuable time reading about such a dog stock? There's far more exciting stocks out there.

But in my opinion, this sort of ignorance has created one of the best risk/reward opportunities on the ASX. Whilst there have been delays - the fundamentals haven't changed. In fact, they've kept improving.

Whilst there will be short term turbulence in the market - this is by no means the end of days.

In a little over twelve months time, when CYM is producing copper metal plate, I firmly believe the global economy will be moving forward at full steam ahead. There's no better time to top up than now.

Last edited by Da12kl0rd: 21/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.004(8.51%)
Mkt cap ! $79.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.4¢ 4.9¢ $357.1K 6.990M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71744 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 63137 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.