CYM 4.76% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

Funny to see so many experts on the thread. Now to the reality....

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    Funny to see so many experts on the thread. Now to the reality. Sorry.

Don't think anyone suggested that the small restart was going to finance the main mine, if that's what some suggested (and they did). Matt said as much. It's to get some breathing room. People should read the study and listen to what Matt says. Honestly.

The oxide overburden isn't waste - it's mineralised and will be the feed for the oxide plant. What is hard to understand about that? What, you think you throw away $150m worth of copper ?? Wow. Glad you guys aren't running a mining operation.

The sulphides can also be accessed without taking off all the oxide overburden - as has been done in the past. Check out the MLX studies for those who are not informed. Check out the photos of Nifty - all the 'black' materials in those photos are the sulphides. You think these are 'overlaid' by the oxides. Get real.

They'll be doubtless organizing finance in probably two tranches. Maybe $20-30m to finance the oxide start up initially and allow the company to operate. Then the $130m for the long term mine - which is a cheap spend to get a large mine operational.

The MLX restart had AISC of $2.50/lb for the heap leach restart, which included restoring the SX to 25,000 t throughput. That's not proposed - not yet at least. So the AISC would be lower. Sure inflation has increased labour and fuel costs. Even so, the AISC for the SX restart would be say $3/lb. I challenge anyone to refute that figure, in of course a logical fashion.

And where does a magical figure of $400m capex pop up? That's just making figures up. Perhaps for nefarious ends - who knows???

Those that think that this mine is a dud should go to the room of mirrors llol !!!

THIS is the next mid tier copper producer. Those naysayers, well all we have to say it that time will confirm you are completely wrong. But, then again, you won't know that.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $164.2K 3.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 867805 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 634685 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.