CYM 4.76% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

I don't disagree with most of what you have posted, but the cash...

1. 5,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    I don't disagree with most of what you have posted, but the cash flow figures in the MEC scoping study for sulphide mining say that there is at least $180 of operating capex required to remove overburden in the first year or so of mining for sulphide. Unfortunately they don't tabulate these figures, you have to eyeball them from the charts I copied and posted above and work with the figures they do provide. If they hit the mine as per the schedule in the scoping study, they won't have time to leach and process the oxide ore and realise significant cashflow from sales of cathode during the ramp up of concentrate production.

There is a lot of grey area here and two big financial holes that need plugging up. First, the capital structure given the debt and con note liabilities. Second, the opex that needs to be funded if the mining schedule in the study released yesterday is adopted.

Given that I am a captive shareholder from my own misjudgement during the Mango Mambo days, I don't particularly mind the fact that Fifield is doing his job of promoting the sizzle without necessarily going into the detail about the gristle this old beast is carrying. He's got a job to do. But, I come here because I like to learn from others who know more than me. That's why posters such @PieChart who I recognise from other stocks such as QPM are of little value to me because they make everything personal when really the purpose of these fora is to try and learn something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $164.2K 3.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 867805 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 634685 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.