CNB 1.32% 37.5¢ carnaby resources limited

We all need to stop worrying about the intraday movements and...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    We all need to stop worrying about the intraday movements and continue to focus on the fundamentals of CNB. It's simple: some bought CNB as a long term hold based on the potential to grow from an explorer to a producer off the back of the copper discoveries with further potential from our gold and lithium prospects, and others may have jumped in based on volatility brought about by low SOI and high price movement looking for tradability. Neither approach is wrong, and I hope that all involved manage to make money from their respective strategies.
    What is a waste of time, in my opinion, is constantly commenting on intraday movements and arguing with other forum posters about their sentiment or opinion. Let's stick to the facts and let individuals invest in/trade the stock how they see fit.
    Whether investing or trading, we have a company in CNB that has potential for a world class copper deposit, a yet to be confirmed but very potential significant gold find, and lithium to boot, all.wrapped up in a tight register with low SOI. Enjoy the ride and try not to go mental when the inevitable retraces occur.

Disclaimer: it's a rainy saturday in Sydney, and beers may be involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $64.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $71.51K 187.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42755 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 52103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.