CNB 2.27% 43.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Just on Nil Desperandum alone the company in an announcement...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Just on Nil Desperandum alone the company in an announcement 17th February 2021 mentioned that they were aiming to complete an initial resource estimate by years end .So even a year ago they had a lot of hits and considered a resource . Since then ND has had success after success and the latest 29th December 2021 the big one . Negatives have crept in the last couple of days with the CHY 1/18 and they refer to the North East of ND but the company has mentioned on numerous occasions the minerals are heading South West . Beside ND all the other locations are performing just as well and instead of many small camps this is all joining up into one big camp . I think Carnaby have only scratched the surface so far and being cashed up now the entire 2022 should be kept very busy. I am sure at these prices any company of note would be doing a lot of research and taking a very strong position in Carnaby right now. One post mention substantial holding by OZL and Posco but unable to verify that . The next 12 months should provide a lot of entertainment for the Carnaby investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.