ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6391
    I have just topped up with another 100,000 shares. The announcements in the last two days means that CNB is now well undervalued, IMHO and DYOR, and the upside has just increased considerably.

The geophysics at Nil Desperandum are compelling. There are graphite rich beds that give conductive highs in the area but as Hot Tuna pointed out they correspond with the existing high grade copper in drilling and surface workings. These also appear much more discrete and in my view will be sulphide related. How much is pyrite, pyrrhotite and how much is copper sulphide we are yet to find out. But the location of workings and high grade copper in drill results give much comfort.

Not investment advice and I don't like averaging upwards but as many others have pointed out CNB is now de-risked considerably. Hard to see downside apart from a major market correction or collapse in commodity prices.

Good luck to shareholders and thank you for your great posts. Remember to do your own research and always take responsibility for your investment decisions. Hold tight if you can this has a long way to go in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.