DRE 5.00% 2.1¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Nine Orion Look-alikes from Auger Program, More to Come, page-129

1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648

x2
    you only have to worry about these fluctuations if you're trying to day trade etc..

I can't understand why some people seem to be hand wringing and running around like headless chooks every time the share price drops half a cent.

the way I see it is like this: it's simple..
    On balance is the future share price more likely to go up a lot or down a lot? .. Up without a doubt.. what will make it go up? Good news mostly. Are we likely to have much good news? Absolutely. That is as clear to me as it ever can be in this game. That's really all I need to know right there but even in the case that some news releases MAY be relatively underwhelming (most likely not) There is just too much good stuff going on. If we have a few down days the relentless stream of activity will soon overwhelm any bad days in the big picture.

I think people have been conditioned in recent times by the seemingly never ending skyward trajectory of stonks/cryptos etc that in turn was fuelled by brainless excess liquidity misallocation in the system, to expect a non stop rocket ride to multibaggerville. They seem dissapointed that this dreadnaught rocketship stops to refuel on its way to the moon but I think that's a good thing. It ensures we will get there and maybe beyond. If we go up too far too fast we'll probably have a massive fall then people would really shit themselves judging by their current nervousness lol.

the macro environment could turn against us, nothing is risk free but all boats will rise or fall on that news and DRE would have to be one of the better ships to be in when the tide turns again. We have more than one string to our bow assetwise, all of which have a great future outlook.

the fact is that DRE is not an empty shell with nothing behind it, it has real, valuable assets that are in great demand, the full scale of which is only just becoming clear. Newsflow and price appreciation is not linear.
    Expect ups and downs on the way to the final destination.

Know that we are very early on in the big picture of what is likely to develop and have some bloody patience. No point coming on here and crying about every cent up or down that the price may wander.. moaning won't change a thing, adjust your expectations and sit back and enjoy the ride.

I topped up today.. it destroyed my average price but it doesn't matter. I don't think I have to try to pick the exact low then get off at the exact high. When I look back in a year or so I think I'll laugh that I even had concern about my average price at these levels.

the price is relatively low at the moment, much news is imminent it's a good place to be and I'm sleeping like a baby thank you very much DRE..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $181.6K 8.940M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 514582 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1028507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.