CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12685
    Hi Jess

Well that's a good question. The best answer I can give is "soon." Hopefully "very soon" - but every explorer in WA is being hit by the delays in assay labs. As exploration ramped up in 2022, assay lab capacity could not keep up with the demand. This is a problem for everyone.

The extended augur sampling commenced on 3 October and was supposed to take around 2 months, with the results coming out through December and January. The 3 Oct Announcement states "3,000 sample program will take ~2 months with assay results expected to commence in December 2022 and continue through January 2023."

We know the program has been completed, because on 23 Nov DRE's RIU Conference presentation stated that: "Tarraji-Yampi Finding Orion’s friends - Auger program recently completed – Assays December 2022 • Discovery and resource drilling – May/June 2023"

We do know that DRE has been giving top priority to the Mangaroon assays, so maybe that bumped the Tarraji-Yampi work back a bit.

We also know that they are hard at work on crunching the numbers for the initial JORC at Yin. Dean will be giving that very close attention, and there are only so many hours in the day, so it is possible that the first Auger results have come in but Dean has not had time to write up the Announcement yet.

I'm dead keen to hear what the auger has turned up at Tarraji-Yampi, but I guess I'm even more keen to hear about the Yin JORC and the first assay results for the Mangaroon Carbonatites, and I think that is basically the same priority order that Dean has been expressing - so we probably won't hear more about Tarraji-Yampi until early to mid Jan.

Just my best guess.

The good news is that the delays are because DRE has so much incredible work in progress.

Meanwhile, good luck with Santa, mate, then in the New Year we can hope for some DRE style Ho Ho Ho.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.