DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Congratulations @obione05, well played. You have a lot more...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Congratulations @obione05, well played. You have a lot more courage than me.

I 100% agree with you @copperroad. I also have zero sell orders and further, I do not have any exit strategy on DRE as yet, but I certainly have exit strategies on every other stock I hold.

This management have ensured they can maintain year round drilling with tenements in both the cricket and footy seasons (Dean's words).
    This management do an incredible amount of the right homework, including forming strong relationships with all key stakeholders on each tenement they own.
    This management have an amazingly high strike rate of not only hitting pay dirt, but hitting high grades and sh*t loads of it.
    This management let us all know what, when, where, why and how in each announcement, which are REGULAR!
    This management are always looking ahead, continually applying their history/geo knowledge and using the best available technology and techniques to put their foot on new tenements, and given their exemplary strike rate, I see no end in sight.
    Of course, this is how I see things and all the above is my opinion and blah blah blah, but all easily checkable facts thanks to DREs transparency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $59.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $29.15K 1.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 9183494 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1614253 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.