CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Ann: NINETY TWO DIAMONDS (15.79 CARATS) FROM MON, page-30

1. 1,136 Posts.
    re: Ann: NINETY TWO DIAMONDS (15.79 CARATS) ... The old boys and their technique. You know sometimes you have to wonder.
    My old man used to collect old bottles. He would scrounge around old dump sites and he knew the value of just about everything he found.
    On one occassion 30 years ago I was on one of his expeditions and he was insearch of a rumored pile of trash...Effectively some old diggers were at a bar in Kalgoorlie WA and one of them was talking about an old digging site in kanowna that his grand dad had taken him too as a kid. My dad's ears pricked up and he asked a few questions. Pulled out his map of the region and the old boy pointed out to where he thought the rubbish of the day was being thrown..
    It was inside an abandoned shaft.
    The area had generations ago been void of any diggers working out there.
    We drove out to the area and set up camp... After 2 days of walking around, scanning the area and kicking rocks my old man pointed to little more than a mound and pulled out the shovels and picks...One full day of digging and ten feet down Nothing but loose dirt. The second day we started finding old scraps of iron and debris..Things were looking promissing... The third day it was his bonanza... Kanowna Marbley soda bottles some in mint condition others not so good.... Rare as rocking horse doo doo and worth a packet on the collectors market...

I just thought he had gotten lucky.... But he repeated the process not far out of Ravensthorpe W.A

Dam those old boys know where the junk is. Know what its worth and know how to find it....Didn't care much for the archaeological process though just dug it up and found their treasures...

Nice story to share but will these old boys make the grade???
    I'm happy to throw a Penny dread punt at this. I've been watching it now for about a year and am impressed by their consistently improving results.
    Also the India factor presents as another avenue for profitability in any market sensitive announcements that might come out from it.
    Good train to be on and will put this one in the closet for 6months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.