CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Ann: NINETY TWO DIAMONDS (15.79 CARATS) FROM MON, page-32

1. 1,136 Posts.
    re: Ann: NINETY TWO DIAMONDS (15.79 CARATS) ... Yeah true leggin....Bit weird to expect to sell it at 0.005 during the day and then decide at close to jump in and drop it at 0.004, could have done it any time or at least waited for an 0.005 order to come in at auction... Probably just needed to convert some $$ for debts or bills. Dunno.
    Anyway I doubt that his/her action will look all that bad in the bigger scheme of things... As the company gets closer to finding the money makers or if it turns a contract in India then one tick in the SP could become very insignificant in terms of the levels it could reach...

I guess when the directors decide that they have accumulated enough evidence to sustain a conclusion that they have found precisely what they are looking for,
    then I would expect announcements to see investors arrive...And or any significant $$ developments in INDIA..

A warning though...Don't get emotional about your holdings as you might end up regretting any selling you do based on minimal movements at this level...This stock is in my closet watch-list and I usually only go into my closet watch list if I see an announcement... Everyone to their own but...Penny dreads are called that for a reason...I don't play them for a single tick as then I end up watching the SP and movements far closer than I should I get emotional and then make silly mistakes. I bought into OBJ on one announcement put it in my closet and revisited it on its speeding ticket before the mobs came in and sent the SP from .005 up toward 10c... That was one Penny that shined up nicely in the cupboard. ADO the same..VIL, etc.
    That old closet has been doing better than any other investment strategies that I have been using on the stock market recently... Seems about 4 out of 10 pennys I research and select tend to shine up some good %'s... If it happens here I expect it could shine up extremely nicely and maintain its lustre for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.