SGQ 0.00% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Still no quarterly? Must be waiting for an after market...

1. 9,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8427
    Still no quarterly? Must be waiting for an after market disclosure at 5-7pm today, hoping most wont notice it..

It will be interesting the overall costs for staff/administration/corporate expenses, which were close to $1M last quarter..
    Just for comparison with 'other' junior explorers ENR, that has a Mcap of $250M and lots of projects on the go, has spent $1.141M for the entire year on staff, administration and corporate costs, plus just on $8M on exploration, with other projects being farmed out, not costing them anything, but could be worth a lot with discovery. They have 3 separate drill programs going on different projects. A fairly lean machine..

Meanwhile SGQ has already spent $2.733M on staff, admin and corporate costs in the first 3/4 of the year, yet managed to spend only $4M on exploration, with no-one else spending anything on SGQ tenements for farm-ins..

It's a poor joke on shareholders that a company that spends less on exploration has running costs of nearly triple a junior explorer that is worth nearly 10 times as much. It sort of smells, acts and looks like a lifestyle company to me. I don't hold ENR either.

It always seems to me that the best junior explorers are those where management take little and are really keen, by spending the maximum on exploration. They also seem, by coincidence, and historically, the most likely to actually find something of value.

I have no idea why the Mcap here is over $30m when similar companies with no actual resource of any type, and lots of 'good', ground are from $5-15M in Mcap...

SGQ is always worth following as an example of 'what to look out for'..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $218.9K 7.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9585278 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 144546 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.