TLG 1.25% 40.5¢ talga group ltd

Sorry navitimer!Given that this is the year 2020, I think we...

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Sorry navitimer!

Given that this is the year 2020, I think we have all become accustomed to mostly ignoring self-declared geniuses and tantrum throwing adults... and get on with business.

I do not even mind if people here think TLG management are rock stars... just as long as it is not:

• based on the potential blue sky from EV sales forecasts - unless TLG has signed a contract with a specific EV manufacturer
    • based on the number of battery giga-factories that are going to be constructed in Europe over coming years - unless TLG has signed an off-take agreement for a meaningful amount of future production
    • based on the size of the potential resource we are sitting on nor its grade - if management do not have a demonstrated track record of bringing such resources to production within stated timelines in the past

Based on the TLG scoping study, how is TLG doing?!? What report card would someone who knows his stuff give to TLG management?

... I am happy to take any comments at face value, but if I then see that the poster only ever posts on one or two stocks, I doubt that they have the industry insight/knowledge/understanding that I am looking for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $173.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.3¢ 40.0¢ $113.4K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26469 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.