TLG 2.13% 46.0¢ talga group ltd

Hahahhahah "silly reactions" by a bunch of strangers on a forum...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hahahhahah "silly reactions" by a bunch of strangers on a forum is the reason why you sold down a large portion of your holding?

I'll give you some credit: your non-stop stupidity does make me laugh!

In all seriousness, I know you have been right with your pessimistic views of TLG before but I think its just about time you started focussing on the positives (its better for your sanity really). If youre invested in a company, by all means, read up on its risks (I know you love your PERMITS!) but don't let these risks overshadow your confidence in your investment thesis. In my view, the risk reward here easily justifies my investment. Stop worrying about the risks (which we have no influence over) and start getting excited about TLGs long term prospects.

If not, walk out the door. Everyone here knows the risks. Most are here for the long term and don't care for your short term price predictions. If you aren't confident enough in your research, go and place your money elsewhere.

This is not to say you are not welcome here. But I think your pessimistic comments are getting annoying for LTH; we know the risks and frankly (IMO anyway) don't want to be constantly reminded of them. Afterall, I'm here because I'm excited about TLG and want to share my optimism. Negative sentiment is fine, but I think when your concerns have been addressed and you continue to be pessimistic, it might be best for you to share your insights elsewhere.

Best of luck, no hard feelings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $174.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $562.9K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9943 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.