TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Seems more likely to me that Swedish reporters are mis-reading...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Seems more likely to me that Swedish reporters are mis-reading Talga news reports in English and making mistakes. Talga clearly reported that they want to mine 2500 tons by november, 10% of the available 25,000 permitted for extraction from the trial mine. Then the Swedish newspaper reports 25,000? It doesn't make sense. Why would I believe a Swedish reporter over the Company?

I will grant that Niska graphite being even better than the Nunasavaara is great news. I just hope that Talga can ensure a minimum high quality at least for its different batches, if indeed there are different quality deposits. From what we have seen so far, this is the case. That added with the additional permitting info earlier in this thread is bullish indeed.

It annoys me when people think news is priced in. This kind of news is very much not priced in. LKAB seems confident, Talga seems confident, the political pressure is favorable and building. Maybe it takes 8 months for the market to catch up. I dont think so though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.