NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

So Dick Tracey's great savior Mr eric Namaliu could only manage...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    So Dick Tracey's great savior Mr eric Namaliu could only manage to produce 300 tonnes in ten months.
    The upgrade was made to 60 tonnes per day based upon 11 hour shifts.
    Calc's without the ciggy pack brings production to 5 days out of a whole 10 months.
    So the hotcopper member who posted about and reported no activity at our mining sites, was correct based on company supplied info in this report.

In August 2019 Mr Eric Namaliu was appointed as the Company’s Registered Mine Manager at the Edie Creek Mine.

Still no update from months ago regarding mine lease life after the after all brought under the one'
    as Dt said he was following this up in an ann.
    Even page ten of the Annual report has no mine lease time frame.
    Can only guess it will be bad news that has not come or being held back.

The Company’s difficulty in raising capital whilst it’s shares remained suspended restricted the Company’s ability to upgrade its equipment and accelerate its drilling and exploration programs. Despite this, the Company raised $544,480 cash from net borrowings and convertible notes which was used for general working capital purposes.

12 months ago Dick tracey was starting a drill campaign and all he has achieved is drilling preparations!
    So sh!tful is the effort from this mob............................... 500k and still no further results for production or drilling.
    The mind Boggles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drilling preparation was also done for the Enterprise diatreme and the other Karuka-Enterprise vein systems and stockwork areas.

I could keep picking it to pieces..
    still not relisted etc and so on.

Why the Duck did wankeers vote for this TNUC and the board D=====>heads
    FID

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.