NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Yes as we only got a year after all ML were put into one mining...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Yes as we only got a year after all ML were put into one mining lease and he was questioning the PNG gov on time of lease and we still have no news of it, locals are not happy with the DT so renewing is extremely limited at a "uneducimicated" guess

Jump to au lease to launder $1.6mill with this new 1klm x 1klm site that probly also has a sacred site on it and we will be back in native title courts unable to do squat with it and DT will make all the payments until the last $200k installment so his parties to the dodgy deal will buy back, but wait for it-Just Only $2.00

As he does not want to throw $1.6 mil back into eddie to attempt a jorc and god forbid mine any gold we have in the ground at enterprise
    By these intentions you can differently see our lease at eddie is gunna be over

If DT does pull a rabbit out of his hat, it will be from all the gold he flew back with and dumped all over our new FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND MINING LEASES
    and directs mining rigs (if we salvage them from PNG) to site and instructs drill here orders for our exciting results
    Then pumb and dump!

Just all thinking out aloud!
    MOO
    My Own Opinion
    FID

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.