NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ann: Niuminco completes $600,000 Placement, page-89

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    NIU  Ann 12-1-17
    page two
    Material results will be communicated to the market as they occur.
    Share holders are still waiting!

Page one last para
    "We look forward to soon completing drilling on the Edie Creek stock work and diatreme zones
    and then moving a rig to Bolobip for a maiden drilling campaign at the exciting copper - gold
    porphyry target."

"Exciting" is starting to really ware of after 4 years of were gunna be drillin bolobip!
    presently at 103m, is continuing.

Niu Ann 12-1-17 page one para 6
    The Company has completed the first drill hole (of up to 10) at a depth of 219 metres
    as part of the deeper drilling program (up to 300m holes) into the Enterprise / Karuka diatreme and stock-work zone. This target provides a significant bulk tonnage potential for Niuminco in addition to
    the high-grade mining operations at the Enterprise and Karuka vein systems.
    Assay results are expected shortly.

At this rate (look at the dates) it will be Xmas before they finish this 10 hole drill program!
    This then leads to Bolobip not being completed until some time in 2018!
    If they ever get started after 4 years of planning.................................

Calculations by Mincor Resources NL in 2013 established potential for 35,000 ounces in 4 adjacent blocks. The reliability of the underground sampling is not questioned

Based on these two  samples of sentences you wonder how niu planners for drilling can get it so wrong as they and mincor and their past ann's all had knowledge of underground mine shafts and they stuff up the high grade jorc and now so focus on the low grade trying to get a jorc.

THAT'S MY SMALL RANT FOR TONIGHT....................................................
    LET's SEE WHAT THE  LAZY NIU REPORTERS BRING US TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FID
    Buy or Sell Tomorrow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.